There are a number of traders coming along to tempt you with their fine wares, so best make sure there are plenty of gold pieces in your backpack on the day. Among the traders are:
- Otherworld Miniatures - who have produced the highly collectible Zagor miniature that will be in every attendee's goodie bag.
- Leisure Games - purveyors of only the finest board games.
- Snowbooks - publishers of YOU ARE THE HERO - A History of Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks
- FightingFantasy.com - Jamie Fry will have FF gamebooks both old and new for sale on his stand.
- Arion Games - publishers of Advanced Fighting Fantasy Second Edition.
- All Rolled Up - suppliers of gamebook gaming accessories, who will have some very special, bespoke items for sale.
- Scriptarium - French publishers of Advanced Fighting Fantasy.
- Legend Photography - who will take your FF-themed portrait, props included.
You will also be able to chat to Martin Gooch about his plans to turn Deathtrap Dungeon into a live action movie, as well as the Tin Man himself, Neil Rennison, about Tin Man Games' plans for future FF apps, not to mention Inkle Studios about their Steve Jackson's Sorcery! apps.
So don't delay. There are barely two weeks to go. Buy your ticket today.