Friday 24 March 2017

Gamebook Friday: YOU ARE THE HERO Part 2 needs YOU!

YOU ARE THE HERO Part 2 has just one week left to run on Kickstarter. Although it was funded within a day we are still striving to unlock various stretch goals, the last of which is to turn all of the softbacks people have pledged to receive into hardbacks.

If you've been thinking about backing the project please do so today and then share that fact with all your friends and encourage them to do the same. What we need, to unlock those remaining stretch goals, isn't necessarily for existing backers to pledge more money but for more backers to join us for this 35th anniversary celebration of the world's most popular gamebook series.


In other news, this week I sent the completed manuscript of The Wicked Wizard of Oz to the publisher to be laid out. All I'm waiting on now is for the people who backed that particular project to complete their surveys so I can include their names in the Acknowledgements.

I often find that when I am finishing one book ideas for the next start to form, and I've been capturing elements of the creative process that has set my synapses firing for my next project here.

Also, apparently. ten weeks today UK Games Expo 2017 kicks off. I shall be there launching The Wicked Wizard of Oz, so let's hope the backers get their names to me soon. ;-)

Not final artwork

No comments: