Friday 14 December 2018

Gamebook Friday: 'Twas - The Krampus Night Before Christmas

Over the years I have written a number of Christmas-themed books and stories, most notably the non-fiction title Christmas Explained: Robins, Kings and Brussel Sprouts (a.k.a. What is Myrrh Anyway? a.k.a. Christmas Miscellany).

     

In terms of fiction there's the Pax Britannia novella Christmas Past and the short story Claws.

     

I've also written two festive-themed Judge Dredd short stories, You'd Better Be Good, For Goodness' Sake and Miracle on 34th and Peltzer. And last year I self-published the novella Scrooge and Marley (Deceased): The Haunted Man.


My latest Christmas-themed endeavour is the fifth title in my ever-growing ACE Gamebooks series, and you can find out more about it by joining the new ACE Gamebooks Facebook Group now.


The Kickstarter to fund production of 'Twas - The Krampus Night Before Christmas launches on 1st January 2019.

No comments: