Friday 2 May 2008

JG's Back Catalogue

It occurred to me the other day, that visitors to this blog might be unaware of my earlier works. So, as a result, this post is intended to be the first in a series about my back catalogue, as it were.
I started out writing Fighting Fantasy adventure gamebooks for Puffin, receiving my first commission back in 1992. I had three adventures published during the 90s, Spellbreaker, Knights of Doom and Curse of the Mummy.







In 2002 Wizard Books started to re-publish some of the old FF adventures. And then in September 2006 Bloodbones (a brand new adventure 10 years in the making) was published, with Curse of the Mummy and Spellbreaker being reprinted soon after in 2007.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My most recent FF publication to date is Howl of the Werewolf, which came out a year after Bloodbones, in September 2007.












No comments: