Friday 22 February 2013

JG at the Sci-Fi Weekender

One week today I shall be at the Sci-Fi Weekender in North Wales, along with some of you, I hope.

You're best to check the timetables there (in case of any last minute changes) but I'm currently chairing two panels. As of writing, the timing for these is as follows:


Friday 1 March - 4.00-5.00pm
No Airships Required: Creating Steampunk Worlds. With Robert Rankin, Sam Stone and Raven Dane.

Saturday 2 March - 4.00-5.00pm
Shared Worlds: Writing into a known universe. With Gav Thorpe and Graham McNeill.


I will also be signing copies of my new Path to Victory gamebook Shadows Over Sylvania at the Black Library stand over the course of the weekend and selling my Pax Britannia titles at my own little table. I am also down to conduct a Q&A session with a certain 'star'.

If you see me, stop me and say hello, and if you see me at my stand, drop by and buy a book (or even a badge).

Maybe I'll see you there...



No comments: