Sunday 1 September 2013

In a change to your scheduled programme...

One of the New Year's Resolutions I made to myself in 2012, was to post something on this blog every day that year. I didn't announce this with a big fanfare, like some authors have done in the past. In fact, I didn't announce it at all. It was just a promise I made to myself.

Since then (unlike some other bloggers) I have managed to keep that promise, with often more than one post appearing on any one day. In the process I developed the themed day blogs, starting the week with a Thought for the Day on Monday, Tie-in (Fiction) Tuesday, Warhammer Wednesday, Steampunk Thursday (the alliteration gave up on me at this point), Gamebook Friday and Short Story Saturday. Sundays were reserved for any other news/amusing YouTube clips/extracts from the funny pages, that kind of thing.

Well now a change in circumstances means that it is no longer realistic, or even possible, for me to blog every day, so instead I will be blogging once a week (minimum). I may still use the themed day tags to hang posts on, but they won't be so prescriptive anymore. (Not that they were that prescriptive to begin with.)

So, there you go. Hopefully I'll manage to maintain a certain level of quality to my blog posts, if not the same quantity as in the past, but bear with me... There's still plenty of cool stuff to come from the laptop of Jonathan Green, Author. ;-)

No comments: