Thursday 9 April 2015

Guest Author April - Nik Vincent

Since both last year's novels were co-writes, I’m going to sneak in a little something extra. Smiles.

Fiefdom from Abaddon Books was a spin-off from Dan’s Kingdom strip for 2000AD, and I’d wanted to get my hands on it for long form fiction since its inception. It's always a pleasure to work with the husband, but I think this particular novel played to my strengths, and he rather let me run with it. Fear not, the novel stands alone.


I also had my first independent short story The Stranger Cards published in the Dangerous Games anthology, edited by Jonathan Oliver for Solaris. I was thrilled to find myself in some great company.


Solaris has since bought my first independent novel, Savant, to be published in 2016, so watch this space.

No comments: