Tuesday 17 October 2017

The Wicked Wizard of Oz at GamesFest 2017

Just a quick reminder that this Saturday, 21st October, I shall be attending GamesFest 2017.

GamesFest is a one day tabletop gaming convention based in Tring, in Hertfordshire, that aims to introduce new tabletop games alongside some well loved classics in an informal atmosphere. Gamesfest events continue to gather fans and plaudits as they encompass war-gaming, RPGs, board games, comics, cosplay and much more.

It's been a while since I first attended GamesFest but the event is now firmly established in the annual convention calendar, providing a platform for new entrants and a great day out for all those attending.

So why not come along, participate and try something new?

I'll be there selling my ACE Gamebook The Wicked Wizard of Oz, as well as YOU ARE THE HERO Parts 1 & 2. And I also hope I'll be able to preview the forthcoming NEVERLAND - Here Be Monsters.


You can find out more about the event here.

No comments: