Thursday 1 February 2018

Steampunk Thursday: Alice's Adventures in Oz

I say Oz, but I really mean America (seeing as how The Wonderful Wizard of Oz is 'the king of American novels').

I'm delighted that my ACE Gamebooks are finding an audience across the Pond. (I was in New York last April and I have to say, I love that city.) Especially The Wicked Wizard of Oz, seeing as how it was inspired by L. Frank Baum, an American author.

Here's what one reader had to say about the book:

"The writing of the sections make or break this type of book and Jonathan Green's clear descriptions bring the scenes to life."


Alice's Nightmare in Wonderland has been out longer and so has garnered a few more reviews, including these:

"Delightfully grizzly fun! Best book purchase I've made in a while."

"It's not at all what I thought it was going to be... It's BETTER!"

"I have had a blast with this book. Every time I pick it up it is like reading a new story!"

No comments: