Wednesday 17 October 2018

Warhammer Wednesday: Orktober

This month, over on the Games Workshop website, it's Orktober.


I've written a few stories over the years featuring the alien greenskins, but most of them seem to have been branded as heretical texts and so are no longer available to buy, including the Nathan Creed Necromunda short story Boyz in the Hive*, and the Armageddon duology.

However, there is one story of mine that features orks that is still available to buy from the Black Library, and that is the much loved The Relic. Yes it's primarily about Black Templar Space Marines, but they go up against a lot of greenskins in the story, and I do mean 'a lot'.

The Relic is available as either an eBook download, or in print as part of the recently released War for Armageddon The Omnibus.


It's just a shame I never got to write a story set on the world of Gorkamorka.


* Not my name for the story, I hasten to add. It was supposed to be called Illegal Alien.

No comments: