Wednesday 28 November 2018

Warhammer Wednesday: Inferno!

Almost two months ago, I posted that Black Library's short story anthology Inferno! was coming back, as both a new book and as classic reprints of the original magazines from back in the day. Well the opportunity was too good to miss, so I indulged.



The print quality isn't quite as good as the original magazines, but that's down to them being print on demand rather than printed using traditional repro techniques, but most of the artwork still holds up. And flicking through those first five magazines, I realised I had forgotten quite how much I contributed in those early days.





The reprints of the old mags are no longer available from Black Library, but the new paperback anthology format is, with Inferno! #2 coming in January 2019.

No comments: