Friday 1 November 2019

NaNoWriMo 2019

I've attempted NaNoWriMo several times in the past - some times more successfully than others - but I'm giving it another go this year. The trouble is, I've been umm-ing and ahh-ing right up until today about what to write.

Maybe I should focus on something I'm re-writing. But then does that count? It's not National Novel Re-Writing Month!

How about my next ACE Gamebook? But I already have 10,000 words of that down.

How about a completely different ACE Gamebook - one that I haven't even announced yet?

My wife thinks I should write a children's book, while I'm almost tempted to write a horror novel without having any kind of plan*.

So, in the end, what have I gone with?

You'll just have to follow my progress on NaNoWriMo to find out...



* This is most definitely not how I normally write.

No comments: