Wednesday 1 January 2020

Looking Forward

Having posted my review of the decade yesterday, I entered the New Year in melancholic mood, having spent too long dwelling on the past, thinking about the things that are no longer a part of my life*.

But today I have refocused on the things that are to come, and that are under my control, and am determined to rediscover my mojo after the Christmas break - I have plenty to do after all! And on top of that, my better half has set me the challenge of becoming a millionaire author by 2030**.

There is one favour you could do for me though, if you've recently enjoyed one of my ACE Gamebooks, and that's to post a review on Amazon, especially for the three books that were published in 2019.

NEVERLAND - Here Be Monsters!

Beowulf Beastslayer

'TWAS - The Krampus Night Before Christmas

Thank you, and here's to a prosperous 2020 full of positivity!


* As well as the horrors that are yet to come... I can't believe I didn't even mention Brexit, Trump or climate change!

** To be honest, if I haven't managed it by then, it'll be too late.

No comments: