Friday 20 November 2020

Gamebook Friday: 'TWAS

When I crowdfunded 'TWAS - The Krampus Night Before Christmas last year, I had limited funds to pay for artwork. Despite pushing the budget as far as I could, to ensure the fifth ACE Gamebook contained as much of Tony Hough's incredible artwork as I could afford, there were still certain things that I would have liked to have had illustrated that had to be left out nonetheless.

However, when I crowdfunded 'TWAS - The Roleplaying Game Before Christmas earlier this year, I commissioned more artwork from Tony, which meant that I could have those abandoned scenes illustrated at last. The RPG also contains various vignettes, and some of these were inspired by the gamebook too, including the following...

Robot Bombs

Gingerbread Men

Gremlin

Jack-in-the-Box

'TWAS - The Krampus Night Before Christmas is available now, and you can buy a signed copy here, while 'TWAS - The Roleplaying Game Before Christmas will be available to buy through DriveThruRPG soon.

No comments: