Wednesday 9 June 2021

'TWAS - The Roleplaying Game Before Christmas Review

I can't quite believe it's almost a month since my last blog post. That's not like me at all, but then I have been rather busy. One of the things I've been busy with is prepping my next ACE Gamebook for Kickstarter, and another is a new supplement for 'TWAS - The Roleplaying Game Before Christmas.

Yesterday, a review of the 'TWAS RPG appeared on the G*M*S Magazine YouTube channel. It's not a review of the game itself*, but more of an unboxing. And Paco has lots of great things to say about Tony Hough's artwork and Mark Stoneham's layout.

If you would like to buy a signed copy of the paperback of the 'TWAS - The Roleplaying Game Before Christmas core rulebook, which comes complete with an entire campaign entitled Krampusnacht, then follow this link to my eBay page.

* Hopefully that will come later.

No comments: