Friday, 18 September 2026

Gamebook Friday: Jonathan Green at Fantasy Festival 2026

This weekend, Saturday 19th - Sunday 20th September 2026, I will be attending Fantasy Festival in Esbjerg, Denmark, as one of the Guests of Honour.

Fantasy Festival opens at 10:00am Saturday 19th September, with the official opening occuring from 10:20am-10:45am, and I will be there.

From 2:45pm-3:30pm, I will be talking to Morten Gottschalck in the Theater Hall, at the Music Hall Esbjerg, which will be followed by a signing at the gamebook stall in the foyer.

On Sunday 20th September, I will be joining Morten Gottschalck for the Fantasy Quiz, in the Meeting Hall at the Music Hall Esbjerg. This will again be followed by a signing at the gamebook stall in the foyer.

The Danish translation of my Fighting Fantasy gamebook Night of the Necromancer - GENFÆRDETS HÆVN! - is launching at the event, with publisher Faraos Cigarer, featuring brand new cover art by Henrik Exler, who was also at Fighting Fantasy Fest 6, recently.

So, if you are attending Fantasy Festival this weekend, and you see me there, do stop and say hello. Or should that be hej?

No comments: