Friday, 7 August 2026

Gamebook Friday: One month left to back 100 AKER WOOD on Kickstarter!

If you have yet to pledge your support to the 100 AKER WOOD ACE Gamebooks Kickstarter, you have until Monday 7th September 2026 to do so. After that date, Late Pledges will close as the book goes to layout.

Heraldo Mussolini has completed the illustrations for the book, and I have been tinkering with the cover for the paperback. Having thought I would take it one way, this morning I tried something different, and I'm really pleased with it. I think it could work...

That said, nothing is set in stone at this time so, it may well change before 100 AKER WOOD goes to print.

Just make sure you don't miss out on the chance to be part of the Kicktstarter and receive some exclusive rewards that won't be available to people who buy the gamebook later through retail.

No comments: