Tuesday 12 October 2010

Age ain't nothing but a number

If you follow me on Facebook, it may not have escaped your attention that it's my birthday today. And if you follow other Black Library authors, you may have also noticed that three of us share a birthday - myself, the mighty Dan Abnett and vampire master Steven Savile. (Oh, and Aaron Rosenberg's birthday's tomorrow.)

Coincidence, or proof that the malignant machinations of the Warp are at work here? Might I suggest that you read our books and make up your own mind? I like to think of it as a good omen...

Oh, and I saw something on TV last night that made me feel old. One of the kids I used to teach (when he was about 8 and I was still a teacher) was on University Challenge last night!

2 comments:

C64 Mat said...

Happy Birthday Jon! It's mine on the 27th, that's pretty close too :P

ediFanoB said...

Happy belated birthday.

Let me tell you that age is more than a number because up a certain age you recognize and feel physical changes - eyes, ears and more.
I know what I'm talking about ...

But nevertheless most important is to enjoy life!