Friday 8 October 2010

Curse of the Mummy - The Mummy Returns

I am very excited to be able to announce that my third Fighting Fantasy gamebook Curse of the Mummy will be getting the makeover treatment and coming out in a new edition in February 2011. Forest of Doom will be released in the same format at the same time, with Appointment with F.E.A.R. and Armies of Death coming two weeks after that in April 2011.

Here's a sneak peak of both the re-designed covers.



I also recently came across frankly a quite remarkable map for Curse of the Mummy and was sorely tempted to post it here - I mean, it's just so lovely to look at - but then decided against it as it contains massive* spoilers for anybody who's not read the book yet.

If you'd like to see it for yourself, it won't take you long to find with the help of Google.


* And I mean MASSIVE!

No comments: