Wednesday 16 February 2011

Abaddon Books at the SFX Weekender

I have to confess that I've been somewhat remiss in not having yet blogged about my experiences at this year's SFX Weekender*. Okay, so I have posted a vlog on the subject, but there was a lot more that happened than I was able to relate on camera.

However, have no fear for Jenni Hill at Abaddon Books has posted a photo blog (now that she's finished going through Pax Britannia: Anno Frankenstein).

You can see for yourself what Al Ewing, Scott Andrews and myself got up to, along with Jenni, David and Pye Parr from Abaddon HQ.

During the course of the weekend I met Steven Dean who brought a rucksack, full of books of mine for me to sign! It was a seriously impressive haul.


* I have been busy, finishing off Doctor Who: Terrible Lizards and going through my editor's comments on Pax Britannia: Anno Frankenstein.

No comments: