Thursday 17 February 2011

Ask me anything*

Following in the footsteps of some of my other writer acquaintances, I'm going to record a Vlog in which I answer all** your questions about my books and my experiences of writing them.

Got a question about the world of Pax Britannia? Curious as to how to go about writing a gamebook? Wondering what it takes to write a Doctor Who tie-in? Then ask away.

You can post your questions at the end of this post or email me at info@jonathangreenauthor.com. Alternatively you can contact me via Facebook or Twitter @jonathangreen.

So, ask away, and when I've collated enough questions I'll answer them in my next Vlog.



* Well, almost anything.

** Okay, maybe not all, but most.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What were your early influences? (apart from me of course).

Stuart Lloyd said...

Where do you see the gamebook genre going in terms of setting (fantasy, scifi, modern etc. and medium (paper, apps, pdf).

What do you think makes gamebooks popular today?

Nick Sharps said...

Do you ever plan on writing another Black Templars/Armageddon book?

Unknown said...

Any plans to write another FF gamebook? If so when will it be published.

Chris Yates said...

First, I love your Pax Britannia novels. On my side of the "pond," these are the best hero fiction/pulp fiction novels, period.

Second, question: Is "Jonathan Green" a pseudonym? What is your full (i.e., middle name(s) included) name? If you can answer this, is your Pax Britannia series co-author, Al Ewing, a pseudonym? What is his full name?

Chris Yates said...

First, I love your Pax Britannia novels. On my side of the "pond" these are the best hero fiction/pulp fiction novels, period.

Second, question: Is "Jonathan Green" a pseudonym? What is your full (i.e., middle name(s) included) name? If you can answer this, is your Pax Britannia series co-author, Al Ewing, a pseudonym? What is his full name?