Monday 21 February 2011

We have a winner!

As many of you are no doubt aware, this weekend I ran a competition on my forum to win nearly a kilo's worth of books, signed by myself.

Well, forty people signed up to my forum, on top of the fifteen who were already members, by 9.00am this morning and this afternoon a winner was selected at random from all fifty-five forum members.

Actually, that's not entirely true. Only fifty-three members qualified. I'm one of them - and so disqualified due to the fact that it would be too weird to sign books to myself - and one's a known spammer.

The winner has been notified by email this afternoon and now I'm just waiting on a reply so that I can send the lucky forum member their books. Who knows, in time maybe I'll be able to post a picture of the happy winner with their prize.

If you didn't win, have no fear - I'm planning another similar competition in a few weeks' time to boost forum membership past 100 after the great response this one garnered.

No comments: