Tuesday 31 January 2012

Harvington School visit

I spent this morning at Harvington School, speaking to the children there about what it's like to be an author and in particular about my new Doctor Who book Monstrous Missions.

I was made to feel very welcome and the children were very attentive. They also asked some pertinent and well thought out questions. A number of them also left with signed copies of Monstrous Missions!

The younger children ready to hear all about how a book gets made.

My special helper all ready to help.

The older children hear about what's involved in creating a book, from conception to publication.

It just remains for me to say a big thank you to all the children, and their teachers, at Harvington School, for inviting me in as part of their Book Week festivities.

If you would like me to come into your school to talk about my work, then drop me a line at info@JonathanGreenAuthor.com. I shall look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: