Friday 2 January 2015

Gamebook Friday: YOU ARE THE HERO at Christmas

One of the joys that Christmas brought this time was people posting pictures of the copies of YOU ARE THE HERO they received for Christmas on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, along with kind words in many cases. Here are just a few of them...

"Christmas just got better! Many thanks to Jonathan Green, Steve Jackson & Ian Livingstone!"

"Guy Francis Haley and Jonathan Green - Santa brought me some fine reading. Happy Christmas everyone!"

"Thank you Father Christmas! @jonathangreen - I think I have the best bookmark too courtesy of @ian_livingstone!"

"How did Santa know?! #dungeonsanddragons #starwars #fightingfantasy #DnD5 #books #xmas"

"Now this is what I call a present!! Great book Jonathan! Thanks!"

Christmas also brought a new 5-star review, bringing the current total to 35.

"I can honestly say this is a magnificent book and will take any fan of the original books on a warm fuzzy trip down memory lane."


In other news, Bloodbones the App is now available to Android users*, and as of writing this blog post, four people have already rated it 5 stars!


* The iOS version is coming soon.


1 comment:

Lee said...

Hi Jonathan. I got the book for Christmas, and love it, but was disappointed by the artwork. The reproductions in the paperbacks that I've seen, are washed out and fuzzy and not at all like many of the photos I've seen online. Not a massive issue; everything else about the book is outstanding, but those full page spreads lose a lot of their impact.