Thursday 15 January 2015

Steampunk Thursday: Redemption 15

In case this hasn't come onto your radar yet...


...in just over a month, I shall be one of the guests attending Redemption '15, the Multimedia Science Fiction Convention that's taking place on 20-22 February at the Britannia Hotel in Coventry*.

Among the panels that may possibly be taking place during the course of the weekend is 'Is Steampunk History?' So if you'd like to see me make a total fool of myself trying to defend the sub-genre of good manners, top hats, corsets, cog-laden goggles, steam-powered ray guns, and tea duelling, why not pop along?

You can find out more about the con here, and regular news updates are posted on the Red 15 Facebook page.


* I spent four years at the University of Warwick on the borders of Coventry, and it's been a while since I've been back there.

No comments: