Friday 12 April 2019

Gamebook Friday: Forthcoming Gamebook Events

Just seven weeks from today, I will be attending the UK Games Expo at the NEC in Birmingham. I will also be launching NEVERLAND - Here Be Monsters! there on Saturday 1st June (although it will be on sale on the Friday too), and selling and signing my other ACE Gamebooks throughout the weekend.

And then on Saturday 6th July I will be in Oxford for Alice's Day, and giving a lecture* at the Weston Library about Alice's Nightmare in Wonderland.

And then in August, I will be a guest of Manticon, in Germany, from Thursday 15th - Sunday 18th August.

And not long after that, it's Fighting Fantasy Fest 3 on Saturday 31st August, at the University of West London in Ealing.

And after that? We'll have to wait and see, but I will be at Dragonmeet in London, come December.


* i.e. - a talk.

No comments: