Friday 17 May 2019

Gamebook Friday: ACE Gamebooks at the UK Games Expo 2019

Two weeks today, I will be at the UK Games Expo, which is being held at the NEC just outside Birmingham. The event runs from Friday 31st May - Sunday 2nd June, and Saturday 1st June sees the official launch of NEVERLAND - Here Be Monsters! (although it will also be available on the Friday).

You will find me at Stand 2-640, in Hall 2, on CMON Avenue and close to Keyforge Street. You won't be able to miss it, because there will be a huge NEVERLAND - Here Be Monsters! map covering the table and a banner with a dinosaur battling a sabretooth tiger behind it.

Click to enlarge

I will have all three of my ACE Gamebooks so far in print for sale, and some exciting news about a new project as well. And I may even have a few hardbacks of YOU ARE THE HERO Parts 1 and 2 with me.

So if you're coming along to the UK Games Expo, do stop by Stand 2-640 and say hello. Maybe I'll see you there...



No comments: