Friday 22 July 2011

Space Marine - Iron Hands

If you're not a fan of Warhammer 40,000 or video games, then you can safely skip this post and move onto the next one.

Still here? Okay, I'll take it you're a fan, like me...

Are you looking forward to the Space Marine video game from THQ as much as I am?

You are?

Are you sure about that?

The reason I question your excitement is because I've just watched the developers' video showing how you'll be able to customise your Space Marines in multiplayer mode. And do you know what? You can deck out your Space Marine as a battle-brother of the Iron Hands chapter, complete with bionic arms, if you want. I can see myself wiling away many an hour with Iron-Father Gdolkin bringing the Emperor's divine vengeance down upon the heads of His enemies.


In case you didn't know (for example, if you've been away fighting the Great Crusade for the Emperor for the last couple hundred years, or something) I wrote an Iron Hands novel for Black Library which was first published back in 2004 and is available again now from BL's Print on Demand range.

You can order your own, very special copy of Iron Hands here.

And while you're waiting for it to arrive, you can watch the developers' video for yourself right here.

No comments: