Saturday 25 July 2015

Alice's Nightmare in Wonderland has funded!

I am delighted to be able to report that at 10.20am BST this morning, Alice's Nightmare in Wonderland passed its funding threshold. Since then yet more backers have joined us down the rabbit-hole, so it's time to start thinking about Stretch Goals.


But for now I just wanted to thank each and every one of you who has already pledged to the support the project. Quite simply, I couldn't have done this without you.

Experience tells me that some people won't back a project until they know it's actually going to happen, so now that we've passed funding I expect that we will pick up some more people before the end. There are still 8 days to go until the project closes at 1.00pm BST on Monday 3rd August, so keep spreading the word and let all your friends know that Alice's Nightmare in Wonderland is happening!


No comments: