Friday 24 November 2023

Gamebook Friday: Dragonmeet 2023

I will be attending Dragonmeet on Saturday 2nd December 2023. The event is taking place at the Novotel Hammersmith in West London. You will find me sharing a stand with Sir Ian Livingstone in the Lower Trade Hall, which will be open from 10:00am-6:00pm.

Click to enlarge.

I will have physical copies of the ACE Gamebooks Roleplay RPGs for sale, including HEOROT - Roleplaying in the World of Beowulf Beastslayer, 'TWAS - The Roleplaying Game Before Christmas, Christmas in July, and The 'TWAS Advent-ure Calendar.


I will also have copies of RONIN 47 with me and several more of my ACE Gamebooks.

At 2:30pm, I will be at the Aconyte Books stand signing copies of my new Marvel Multiverse Missions gamebook Moon Knight: Age of Anubis, so, if you're around, do stop by and say hello.


No comments: