Friday 10 November 2023

GamebookFriday: Moon Knight, a Conclave of Dragons, and William Shakespeare

My author copies of Moon Knight: Age of Anubis arrived this week and I'm delighted with how my first Marvel gamebook has turned out. Remember, the paperback is available now in the US and is released in the UK on 23rd November 2023, but the global eBook is available everywhere now.

In three weeks' time, I will be attending Dragonmeet, at the Novotel London West, on Saturday 2nd December 2023, sharing a table with Sir Ian Livingstone. I will also be signing copies of Moon Knight: Age of Anubis at the Aconyte Books stand while I am there.

And last of all this week, in case you missed the announcement on Wednesday, the next ACE Gamebook is going to be Shakespeare Vs. Cthulhu: What Dreams May Come. Sign up here to be kept up to date with developments.


No comments: