Wednesday 6 April 2011

E is for Enquiry

A couple of months ago I invited readers of this blog to 'Ask me anything!' and they subsequently did. I recorded my answers to their questions and posted them as a Vlog.

I felt it worked really well and make for something much more interesting and involving that just me giving you a news update, so with the increased traffic to this site thanks to the A to Z of Blogging initiative, I'm inviting you to send me your questions again.

You can post your questions at the end of this blog post or email me at info@jonathangreenauthor.com. Alternatively you can contact me via Facebook or Twitter @jonathangreen.

So, ask away, and when I've collated enough questions I'll answer them in another Vlog.

Until next time...

1 comment:

asdasdsd said...

What's your favourite genre of fiction?