Saturday 8 September 2012

Steampunk Week: Weekend at the Asylum - Day 2


Weekend at the Asylum kicks off in earnest today.

You'll find me in the Ballroom of the County Assembly Rooms, so if you're coming along why not stop by and say hello, browse my stall and buy a book or a badge.

Or you could always have a go on my Steampunk Tombola.

And don't forget, this year's Weekend at the Asylum features the inaugural Victorian Steampunk Society Awards for works released during 2011. I'm up for BEST NOVEl - twice! 

Awards will be made following a popular vote of all AVSS members attending The Asylum. (Voting slips will be available when you register and collect your wristband.) So, if you're going to Weekend at the Asylum and you happen to enjoy my Pax Britannia books, you know what you have to do. ;-)


Maybe I'll see you there...

No comments: