Sunday 16 September 2012

Forthcoming Events

A quick round-up of events you can find me at over the coming weeks...

Games Day 2012
Sunday 23 September
I will be attending Games Day next weekend and - as well as wandering around checking out the participation battles, Design Studio revelations and the rest - I shall be hanging out at the Black Library stand, from time to time. So if you see me, and want me to sign a copy of Herald of Oblivion, or The Armageddon Omnibus, or whatever, do ask. Maybe I'll see you there.

FantasyCon 2012
Friday 28 - Sunday 30 September
I'm going to FantasyCon again this year (although I've got a fair bit of work to do before then!) arriving around about Friday lunchtime and leaving around Sunday lunchtime. As well as attending the obligatory Saturday night disco, I shall be taking part in the following*:

Friday - 2.00pm-3.00pm - FITZHERBERT ROOM - 'Blurring the Genre Boundaries' panel
Saturday - 5.00pm-6.00pm - RUSSELL ROOM - 'Is Steampunk Here to Stay?' panel
Sunday - 10.30am-11.00am - ROOM 134 - Jonathan Green Reading

Black Library Weekender
Saturday 3 - Sunday 4 November
I shall also be attending the Black Library Weekender. Specifically you'll find me taking part in a seminar about Gamebooks on the Sunday, 11.15am-12.15pm*, along with Christian Dunn and Graeme Lyon.

And that's your lot for now. More events and public appearances will be added as and when...


* Timing may change, so check the latest schedule/timetable on the day, if you're going.

2 comments:

Tony Hough said...

Darn it! I had hoped to come to FantasyCon this year but for some reason everybody and his dog chose that Saturday to book their stuff....I have to go to a friend's wedding, take my daughter to see Russell Kane and attend a goth club reunion all on the Saturday (and I'll be missing out on the London Punk Festival and a birthday party on the same date - sheesh!!)

Jonathan Green said...

What can I say, Tony? You're a popular man!