If you’re an author and you think that having your own merchandise will have to wait till you’re JK Rowling, then think again. There are good reasons why you should develop your own merchandise and this workshop will help you do just that.
- 5 things merchandise can do for you as an author
- The difference between products and merchandise
- Case studies – from JK Rowling to part-time authors
- The new product development process: 6 steps to avoid mistakes
- Planning ahead – writing merchandise into your books
So, if you're free, why not pop along?