Wednesday 7 May 2008

Non-Fiction

I can't really slap this post with the 'Back Catalogue' label as I have only had one non-fiction book published (so far) and the other two I've written aren't quite out yet. But by including all three I can bring you right up to date with all the books I've written (as of this morning).
Go Gos Are Go Go was inspired by a children's craze, rather in the same vein as knucklebones, called Crazybones (which I believe has recently made a resurgence).

Match Wits with the Kids is out in June and is a revision guide for parents of secondary school children; it reminds them of all the things they once learnt when they were at school themselves. I have set up a separate blog for this book which can be found here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
What is Myrrh Anyway? is out in October and answers all those questions about Christmas traditions that you were too afraid - or too embarrassed - to ask. I've also set up a blog about this book here.

No comments: