Wednesday 3 August 2011

Hive of the Dead

I've known about this for a while now but I'm delighted that I'm now able to share the news with you, my loyal blog readers and gamebook fans.

Hive of the Dead is the first in a new range of Warhammer 40,000 gamebooks - that's right, interactive novels where you take the role of the main character and decide where they go, what they do and whether they live or die, only set within the mad medieval universe of the 41st millennium.

Hive of the Dead casts you in the role of an Imperial Guardsman who wakes in a cell only to find himself surrounded by the walking dead. Your mission then is to escape, preferably without developing a nasty rash or a craving for brains…

To find out more about this brand new gamebook, click this link. Oh, and by the way, it's by my long-time editor* and fellow FF fan, Christian Dunn - or, as he's now known, C Z Dunn.


* And now New York Times bestselling editor...

1 comment:

Steve Parker said...

This... is... amazing!

I want in.