Tuesday 27 September 2011

Forthcoming events

In case you hadn't picked up on the subtle hints I've been leaving about this blog lately, I'm going to be at the launch of Solaris Books' House of Fear anthology this evening, at Foyles bookshop on Charing Cross Road. You can find out more details about this here.

However, on Friday I'll also be heading down to Brighton for this year's FantasyCon. Two publishers I have dealings with are going to be there promoting their new books and I'll be there supporting them.

First up, on Saturday 1 October - from 2.00pm to 3.00pm in the Regency Lounge - there's The Big Solaris Book Event. One of the books the Solaris guys (and gal) will be giving away - yes, giving away! - is the aforementioned House of Fear. There will also be free booze and literary repartee. What's not to love?

Secondly, later on Saturday - from 8:00pm to 9:00pm in Bar Rogue - Dark Continents, publishers of the forthcoming Phobophobia, have a book launch, so I'll be at that one too.

In between these two launches you may well find me attending one of the many panels running during the course of the weekend or comatose in the bar. You have been warned.

No comments: