Thursday 24 November 2016

Happy Thanksgiving, America!

Today I am thankful for all my readers and followers in the United States. I should say I am grateful to all my fans, but as it's Thanksgiving Day in the US I am going to focus on my American friends, who are actually responsible for for than twice as many visits to my blog as the next nearest nation, which just happens to be the UK*.

Back in May 2011 I set up a widget on my blog to track how many visitors drop by to read through my missives. In the intervening five and a half years, the blog has received over 191,724 visits, and you can see many of them on this map of the World.

Click on the map to see a larger version.

And here's the USA.


As you can see, my readership comes from right across the country. It is also highly likely that some of those visitors picked up the Alice's Nightmare in Wonderland Colouring Book, which has now received 108 5-star reviews on Amazon.com!

So, Happy Thanksgiving Day, America!


* Russia is third!

No comments: