Friday 28 December 2018

Gamebook Friday: Gamebooks, New Year Sale, and the 'TWAS Kickstarter

Thanks to a few Kickstarter rewards arriving before Christmas, and presents received on Christmas Day itself, I have the following new gamebooks to read through in the New Year.


Talking of New Year, I have 10 hardback copies of YOU ARE THE HERO Part 2 remaining, and am offering them for the same discounted price of £30 (including free post and packing within the UK) as I was before Christmas in my new New Year Sale. So if you didn't get the present you really wanted this year, drop me a line via info@jonathangreenauthor.com.


And last of all this Gamebook Friday, there are just four days remaining until 'TWAS - The Krampus Night Before Christmas launches on Kickstarter on Tuesday 1st January 2019.



No comments: