Friday 27 January 2023

Gamebook Friday: Forthcoming Appearances

I will be appearing on the Inside the Rookery livestream on Saturday, 28th January 2023, at 7:00pm GMT. I will be chatting with the Rooks about turning classic works of literature into gamebooks and RPGs, including The Box of Delights - The Roleplaying Game.

I will also be at the UK Games Expo again in the summer, and this year I will be assisting Darren Pearce with the 'Write Like a Pro' workshop. I'm also toying with the idea of getting a standee made for RONIN 47. So, somebody, anybody, please tell me not to!

In other news, I am selling some collectible gamebook items, and other things, on eBay at the moment. Check out the current crop of goodies here.

And finally, The Box of Delights RPG could do with some love. The Kickstarter has 16 days left to run and the project is currently 57 % funded. Please share it far and wide and consider pledging your support, if you haven't already done so. Thank you.

No comments: