Tuesday 2 November 2010

Anno Frankenstein - We have a winner!

My recently run Lego-themed competition closed to entries on Sunday night and I can now proudly announce that the winner of a walk-on part in my next Pax Britannia novel Anno Frankenstein is...

Adam Sparshott

Congratulations, Adam (or more rightly Sparshott and Son). A bundle of PB-related goodies will be winging their way to you soon. And look at next year for Adam's (not inconsiderable) appearance in Anno Frankenstein.

Meanwhile, for the rest of you, here are a few of the photos of Adam's winning entry!

2 comments:

C64 Mat said...

That is quite literally the greatest Lego thing I have ever seen a normal human being playing with Lego build. I mean, it's an airship! love the balloons, the pipe work, the sheer scale of the model, the characters, the details... Well done mate, that's awesome :-D AND you get to appear in the book! *Is green with envy* ;)

Jonathan Green said...

I know - it's amazing, isn't it?

And you shouldn't be too green with envy - after all you have appeared in a book yourself. ;-)