Monday 29 November 2010

M is for Monster, but I is for Incubus

The reviews for the horror short story anthology M is for Monster are starting to trickle in now, and you'll find a very comprehensive one here, on Amazon.

This is the first time I have read a review of the book that specifically mentions my short story Incubus in any detail.

This being a welcome-all-ages kinda blog, I'm a like embarrassed to post the whole review here. If you're over 18 you can read it for yourself here, but I did appreciate this bit in particular:

What gradually transpires is a powerfully unnerving tale of horror, with many unspoken questions left unanswered, creating an altogether more powerful tale. Certainly one of the most atmospheric and unsettling tales in the anthology - and for that, possibly one of the best additions.

You can buy M is for Monster direct from Yours Truly. Just drop me a line at info@jonathangreenauthor.com and we'll take it from there.

Until next time...

No comments: