Sunday 1 July 2012

Warhammer Week

This week on the blog I'm going to be taking a break from the usual daily themes. Instead I'll be dedicating the whole week to my new Warhammer 40,000 release - Herald of Oblivion.

It's been a while since I've had a new book published by the Black Library (as opposed to short stories or reprints of old novels) and so I feel it's something worth celebrating.

So keep any eye on the blog this week from some sneak previews and teaser trailers to help get you in the mood for Friday's big release.


What is your life?
My honour is my life.
What is your fate?
My duty is my fate.
What is your fear?
My fear is to fail.
What is your reward?
My salvation is my reward.
What is your craft?
My craft is death.
What is your pledge?
My pledge is eternal service



No comments: