Tuesday 21 May 2013

Tie-in Tuesday: Nazi Zombie Army

It's more than a couple of months now since my Sniper Elite-linked short story Nazi Zombie Army: Götterdämmerung was released upon an unsuspecting public.

If you've not read it, it's action-packed, it's grim and gritty, and I can see it appealing to the current generation of pubescent gamers in particular. It seems that a certain mom from the US thought the same...


I downloaded this book onto my tablet for my 14 year old son as I was desperate to find something he would read. Having always struggled to get him to start a book, let alone finish it, I knew I had to find something that had elements similar to the games he loves playing on Xbox. When I found this I was a tad excited - Nazis, Zombies and full on adventure, how could he resist?

All I can say is congratulations to the author, my son actually chose to turn his Xbox off at night and it was a great pleasure for me to see him curled up in bed, enjoying a book. He finished it within a week, an unheard of experience!

I also read this as I wanted to see just exactly what had intrigued my son so much, and even though the story itself isn't something I would usually choose, this author does have a real talent at grabbing the reader from page one and taking them on a wild ride. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone, especially people with teen boys, its exactly the kind of thing they love!

5 stars!


So there you go. If you're a teen boy, or you know one, or you belong to that group none as 'anyone', why not download a copy of Nazi Zombie Army: Götterdämmerung yourself today?


No comments: