Saturday 22 August 2009

Hear me speak

For those of you living in the Ealing area (or West London in general) you may be interested to hear that I shall be at Ealing Central Library on Saturday 19 September from 2-4pm talking about writing adventure gamebooks.

Here's what the Ealing libraries website has to say:


Adventure gamebooks with Jonathan Green
Saturday 19 September, Ealing Central Library Time: 2-4pm Meet Jonathan Green, author of the fighting fantasy series of adventure gamebooks for children. Preview the latest book in the series called Stormslayer, due out soon. Find out how to write an adventure gamebook and the process from idea to publication. Suitable for ages 7 years and over. Free.


Got a bit of a promotion there. As far as I know (and I could be wrong here), I'm the only writer on the FF series producing new gamebooks at present but I can't claim to be the ' author of the fighting fantasy series'.

However, everything else is correct. I'll be spilling the beans on Stormslayer and how to go about even attempting to write a gamebook and there should be a few fun activities to take part in on the day too. So, if you're in Ealing on Saturday 19 September, why not pop along?

Perhaps I'll see you there.

No comments: