Monday 16 December 2013

Zombie Monday: Nazi Zombie Army - Götterdämmerung

I don't know about you, but I often feel like a zombie on a Monday. Anyway, on to the point of this post...

This week, it's all about the zombies for me, so to help get me in the mood I had a look at what people have been saying about my last zombie short story - Nazi Zombie Army: Götterdämmerung - since it was published back in February.

"So atmospheric I could smell it! Jonathan Green points his pen at the Zombie genre and delivers a satisfying romp through the foetid hordes of undead. It is a short story but it is laced with imagery and action aplenty. Two mouldering thumbs up!" (4 stars)

"I love good zombie films and war films so had to read this. Short story and straight into the action with the small sniper group outnumbered by Germans forced to take to the sewers." (3 stars)

"If you want to while away the time with an easy enjoyable read, then this is one book to fit that bill. The author writes well and is descriptive... It was a short read but well worth it." (5 stars)

"I thought that the book was cool because it was about Nazi zombies at war. My favourite part is when the zombies get killed by a giant tank." (4 stars)

You can download a copy of Nazi Zombie Army: Götterdämmerung here, and keep an eye out for more tales of the undead coming from the rotten pen of Jonathan Green, Author in 2014.

No comments: