Wednesday 1 October 2014

Warhammer Wednesday: Space Marine Terminators

Last week it was all about the Space Marine Terminators over at the Black Library. I've written about Terminators a few times myself, over the years.

The first Warhammer 40K story I ever wrote for Black Library featured an Ultramarines Terminator called Brother Rius. Salvation was reprinted a couple of times as part of other Space Marine collections, and always seemed to be popular.

More recently I wrote about the Imperial Fists Terminator Brother Nabor of Squad Scipio in the Path to Victory gamebook Herald of Oblivion.

Did you know that Herald of Oblivion is Black Library's best-selling Path to Victory gamebook? If you haven't read it yourself yet, you can pick up a copy here.


















Talking of Black Library eBook collections, my most recent Warhammer short story Sticks and Stones can now be purchased as part of the collection Eaten By Rats.



No comments: