Tuesday 1 March 2016

Tie-in Tuesday: SFFWorld Author Roundtable

As you might have guessed from the title of this blog, I am taking part in SFFWorld's latest Author Roundtable.

Starting from today, Tuesday 1st March 2016, and continuing for three to four days, Bryan Thomas Schmidt, David Conyers, Jennifer Brozek and myself will be answering questions put to us by SFFWorld forum members, staff, and each other.

So, as you can see, the conversation really could go anywhere. Indeed, this being Tie-in Tuesday, it's quite possible that my tie-in fiction will end up being discussed.

If you would like to take part you will need to register an account at http://www.sffworld.com/forum

I will post the link to join in the discussion below, when I have it myself.

Maybe I'll see you there...


No comments: