Friday 11 April 2008

Déjà vu all over again?

As I mentioned in my first post, I'm not entirely new to this blogging lark. I do in fact already have three other active blogs.

The first of these is Unnatural History, which I started eight or nine months ago when I gave up full-time work to make more of my writing. The result of that particular risky move is that it is now in my interests to give myself a more formal Internet presence - hence JonathanGreenAuthor.Blogspot.com. You can look at it for yourself here.

The second of my blogs can be found at www.matchwits.co.uk and has been set up to support the publication of my next book, called - funnily enough - Match Wits with the Kids. Rather than give away everything here, following this link to find out more.

And then there's WhatIsMyrrhAnyway.Blogspot.com, which is another book blog. This one's for What is Myrrh Anyway? a book about everything you wanted to know about Christmas - but were afraid to ask! Click here to have your appetite whetted about this cracking little stock filler.

And then there's JonathanGreenAuthor.Blogspot.com, through which you can access all the others.

Enjoy.

No comments: